X-Edition hexagon hydraulic torque wrenches set a new standard in safety, simplicity and performance.
- Superior strength to size ratio provides easy access to difficult to reach applications without sacrificing endurance
- 30° rotation angle and rapid return stroke provide fast operation
- Tough manifold design with added safety feature for enhanced operator safety
- Fast release drive unit enables rapid exchange of cassettes, no tools required
- Quick and easy disassembly for maintenance without special tools
- Includes robust handles which mount on both sides, and the tops of cassettes to allow for extra maneuverability
- Available with optional enhanced tilt and swivel TSP300 manifold for horizontal and vertical maneuverability, with greater durability
- X-Edition drive units, cassettes and most accessories are compatible with standard edition tools.
- Drive unit compatible with UltraSlim and WCR-Series cassettes
- Constant torque output provides accuracy of +/-3% across full stroke
Two Handle Styles
Robust angled positioning handles come standard with every W-Series (X-Edition) tool. Straight positioning handles designed for extreme limited access applications are available as accessories.